More fun links for your weekend! And if you missed the first round, you can check it out right here.
1. I met the lovely Katie of Salt + Pine out on the thrifting tour at Alt, and she totally encouraged me to buy my faux-fake fendi (thanks lady!) I love that her blog is filled with music + beautiful images of the Pacific Northwest, and I think she probably wins for having the most suitable (and yummy) wood business cards ever!
2. Studio DIY is right here in LA, and I didn’t even know it! Totally crazy, because Kelly’s love of hand-crafted elements for weddings and parties is right up my ally! Head over there for adorable homemade inspiration and killer vendor lists.
3. Lupa & Pepi (more LA love) provided the amazing stationery for my Oscar Shoot, and Rachel has a whole lot more fancy paper goodness where that came from. Oh! And she’s a total doll, who offers up champagne to Thursday night company. Aka, my kinda girl.
4. I first met the lovely Lillian of Unstitched at Blogshop LA and again at Alt. I love her sweet blog, her great eye, and her upbeat attitude about what really matters in life.
5. Jennifer of Rambling Renovators is one of the lovely Canadians who was mesmerized by my stripy cape and came over to introduce herself. And good thing, because her blog is chalk full of amazing remodeling tips, home-decorating inspiration, a cute little peanut, and a lot of helpful advice on blogging. I’m smitten.
Have a great weekend you guys, and if you have a minute, please head over here and vote for me! Just click “Popular Contestants” scroll down, and click the little gray heart on my picture! Much, much appreciated!
See you next week for Oscar Madness! YAHOO!