2. It was so fun to finally hang out with Stacy of Hello Cupcake at ALT! She designs fun stationery, has good ideas, and is generally awesome (Oh! And she recycles. She bought all our wedding milk glass!)
3. Rachel of Pencil Shavings is a bright spot in my twitter feed and another awesome designer that I met at Alt. And I’m dying for her iphone/ipad cases.
4. Helena of Bye Bye Bitters is the funniest accountant you will ever meet. Seriously. And maybe the most interesting too.
5. Jenny of Frecklewonder was one of my thrifting buddies in SLC and I am blown away on a daily basis by her thrifting skills. You’ve gotta follow her on instagram too!
6. I “met” Regan of Regan Baker Design on Twitter before Alt and was so happy to actually run into her at one of the mini-parties and get to chat. She designs killer interiors, is funny and sweet, and has two deliciously edible looking babies!
And that’s all I’ve got this friday afternoon.
What are you doing this weekend? (besides reading all these fabulous blogs)
I’m planning to keep myself busy test riding bikes here and drinking tall beers in the sunshine.